Check out my other blogs: Life, etc. and Chrisfit



Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Blue Frustration

So here’s what bothers me, there are all these different things that could’ve changed and then it wouldn’t have happened, right? I mean for God’s sake, it’s like everything that was put together, everything that I did was just set up for this to happen. Any little thing could’ve been different and this would never have happened.

One: this fucking week. Damn it, I hadn’t left the house in five days. FIVE DAYS! I hadn’t seen anyone except my mom in five days. Was it so wrong to want to go out of the house? Was it so wrong to want to do something with my night? It was Friday night and I wanted to do something damn it! This is what I get though, right? This is what I get for not wanting to be cooped up in my house by myself anymore.
Two: I wanted to see some friends. That’s not wrong is it? I still have friends, right? Are they still friends? I mean they say they want to see me but it’s never the right time. It’s just not. Sorry. Or every once in awhile, yeah, I’m free tonight but I’m not doing anything fun so why don’t you try someone else. Oh gee, thanks guys. Fuck you all. Fuck you all.
Three: My mom said she’d go see the movie with me. Oh good, I get to hang out with my mom some more. Because you know I’m only 22 and she’s the only other human that I spend any other time with. For fuck’s sake, I’m sorry mom, I love you, I really do, but sometimes it would be really nice to spend some actual time with another person. You know, maybe a friend? That would be nice wouldn’t it?
Four: I could’ve seen an earlier movie. I didn’t have to see it at 10:30. No, there was a 9:00 showing as well. But I wanted to go get a coffee and read before the movie. I like seeing late movies right? Because apparently they’re less crowded (both shows were sold out, of course). So I had to go see that later show.
Five: I didn’t even have to park there! No, this guy was pulling out as I was coming in but I didn’t want to wait so I drove around him and parked further in the back. Patience, you bastard! I actually thought it was easier. I hate being that guy that sits in his car and waits for you to pull out, like a parking spot scavenger. They disgust me. So I drove around and found my own spot. I thought it was better!

And that’s it. There you have it. Any of those things could’ve changed and I would still have all four of my car windows.
Oh and to that little punk who actually broke into my car: first of all, wow you suck at breaking into cars. You literally ripped out my key hole and apparently that didn’t work because you still smashed in my window. And then you still didn’t even open my door, you simply leaned through the window and tore through my car, thus horribly limiting the range of things you could even steal! Secondly, congratulations you broke into a car with nothing of any worth in it. You tore apart my arm rest and my glove box and found a shit load of receipts and menus. I hope you enjoyed that. True, you got Guillermo. You got my GPS and for that I commend you. You did get something of worth from the effort. True, he is a five year old GPS device which almost never works, so as far as I’m concerned good riddance! Enjoy, you cowardly little fucker. Enjoy!

There is literally no one I don't hate right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment