Check out my other blogs: Life, etc. and Chrisfit



Saturday, February 5, 2011

Even Strayer Observations

Sometimes I feel like a homeless person. Wandering around town, not talking or making eye contact with anyone. I probably spend far too much time on benches. I'll buy food at the gas station and eat it while wandering around aimlessly. The only thing I'm really missing is the cigarettes.

Actually, sometimes I wish I smoked. I think it would make me look much cooler and less weird when I'm leaning up against walls, not doing anything. Also, I feel like I really would have started smoking except that during that time when people start smoking (middle school/high school) no one ever offered me one. I was never peer pressured into smoking! Its horrible, I know. I would've absolutely given into peer pressure if only someone would've asked.

Sometimes it bothers me that she stays out later than I do. It makes me feel incredibly lame. Then I realize I'm not lame, I just don't have any friends.

I have the bee key. The key with the bee. That opens the bee.

I was flipping through a book at work tonight called "1001 Places You Must See Before You Die", besides the annoying reference to my own mortality and its obnoxious sense of self-importance (I must see these places?), the book reminded me of two things: 1) I've been to some pretty cool places, not 1001 but like twelve and 2) I have to figure out where I'm going to go this year. I might try to go to Ecuador, there are some neat things there. If I can raise the money it might be nice to do my Spain pilgrimage this summer though and there's always Tibet with my father if I can arrange it. Or perhaps a wildcard?

Drunk driving is not cool, you guys. Not cool.

I love The Beatles as much as the next guy but the album With The Beatles actually has some pretty shitty songs on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment