Check out my other blogs: Life, etc. and Chrisfit



Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fun Game Is Fun

It's time for another installment of everyone's favorite game Stuff in Chris's Bag! Where we look and see the things that Chris carries around in that shoulder bag he always has with him. So first things first, which bag are we looking at today?
Flight of the Conchords: classy, hip, slightly esoteric, and no longer relevant; a perfect choice

Lucy, my ever-present ipod. As you can see, I'm currently listening to the Slate Political Gabfest. Good choice, Chris.
Bottle of Kroger brand aspirin. Sure, why not?

Water bottle. Do you spend over a dollar for disposable plastic water bottles? Well then fuck you.
A rather absurdly complicated swiss army that I got for Christmas and will probably never, ever use for any purpose. Look at that thing, it has a saw!

Aaron, my lacrosse ball. It hurts.


The latest issues of The Economist and Foreign Affairs Magazine because I'm awesome like that.

 And finally my current book of the...moment. The final book in the Percy Jackson & The Olympians series.
Well folks, wasn't that thoroughly interesting?

2 comments:

  1. 1. I got you that bag!
    2. Why have we not talked about Percy Jackson yet? I freaking love Percy Jackson and have no one to talk to about it!
    3. I remember having something I wanted to tell you, but now I forget what it is so next time we talk, remind me of that and maybe I'll remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the only one surprise in the bag for me, the lacrosse ball, is that a recent addition?

    ReplyDelete