Check out my other blogs: Life, etc. and Chrisfit



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Lie

There's this lie that I tell people a lot. Basically whenever they ask me that question that I need to lie about, because, of course, I can't answer that truthfully to them. I mean I never tell the real answer to anyone, I just can't. I actually can't remember the last time I truthfully answered that question. So, what I'm saying is, I've been wondering lately if I tell that lie enough and I never ever say that truth out loud, maybe that lie will just become the truth. Can I change my own past that way?

1 comment:

  1. In a way, yes. There have been a handful of studies done about people who have 100% convinced themselves of an alternate reality to the factual truth. Wish I had a link for you, but it was just in an old Vlogbrothers video.

    ReplyDelete